Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    People keep telling me I can't just leave it in the crate with a bowl of food and some water while I'm at work. I don't see the issue, I'll let it outside to run around when I get home. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    People keep telling me I can't just leave it in the crate with a bowl of food and some water while I'm at work. I don't see the issue, I'll let it outside to run around when I get home. :dunno:
    Just don't be the moron that leaves their kid in the car seat when they go inside. I have no idea how that can even happen. You must be drug addled or somethign... don't be that guy...

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just don't be the moron that leaves their kid in the car seat when they go inside. I have no idea how that can even happen. You must be drug addled or somethign... don't be that guy...

Yeah, no. I don't understand that either. I always double check to make sure I have my keys with me before I lock the car, I can't imagine leaving a baby behind.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    It is a bit crowded some days! The pictures are fun to see...I love seeing all of the turkeys coming back. We haven't had this many for the past several years.

Yep. The situation from last weekend has been resolved...as in the hostel owner had a serious talk with the two drunks and my son has moved out of the hostel and is staying at the home of someone he is friends with. His belongings are all safe there. He is still being paid to manage the hostel but since he is not receiving the free room, he no longer has to do a lot of the volunteer duties he was doing before. This will allow him more time to focus on his art and hopefully get back to updating this blog/FB page more often.

Tuesday will mark the one year anniversary of when he left here.

We had a good afternoon fishing. We didn't catch a lot of fish but it was very relaxing. Hubby caught a 20" bass and I caught one that was about 14". Several smaller ones were pulled in along with some bluegill but we didn't bring any home. Went out for Mexican for supper.

Wow, a year, I didn't realize it had been that long .....

Glad it all worked out, and he and his belongings, are safe .....

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well, I am NOT one to complain, BUT .....

My "full time" position, disappeared .....

The guy, that was working it, changed companies, and took the contract, with him .....

But it is all good, I still have a job, and I got 7 days, this week .....

Oh, well, back to the same ole grind .....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes. She has an ongoing issue that rolls back around every few years that results in serious surgery. This will make #14.
    The test today did not work. Rescheduled for next Monday. This is going to get ugly.
    Sorry to hear it cm. Having your wife down is tough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom