SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Oh, hey Sylvain....

You were discussed today, my Speech Therapist's husband is in the ARMY......He is based in Germany until very recently. I guess last year, he was on the Honor Guard detail for when they did the service/Honor Detail for the June 6th presentations.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have my phone set up to transcribe voicemails. The following was a call from a local marina who were working on one of our ski boats. No wonder we couldn't figure out what was wrong :lmfao:

I got "surging at an idle" out of all that....not much else.

So, does that mean, it is ok, for him to get stranded, but not the owner ?????

Yep. He knows hubby can figure it out and get it back to shore if it dies on him. So far, he has done the wheel bearings on the trailer, rewired and replaced the trailer lights and gone through the bottom end of the motor and changed the fuel in the tank since we have no idea how old it is.

I guess it rained hard for about 30 minutes while I was gone today. Came back from Valpo and there were a lot of puddles so that looked good for the flowers and garden.

We have to go back next week for a follow up appt. I was brave and took 30 today...mistake. It was okay going, but coming home was ridiculous. Next week, we will take another route.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I drank more water today than I did all winter.
    I also got pissy with some office people. Who wants to bet it is brought up in our meeting tomorrow?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I drank more water today than I did all winter.
    I also got pissy with some office people. Who wants to bet it is brought up in our meeting tomorrow?

I would attend so I can fill you in on what is said, but the neighbor and I are doing popcorn and movie day tomorrow. I told her I would bring my hard drive that has the movies on it so we can watch Second Hand Lions. She has never seen it.

If you stay awake, maybe you will hear it first hand. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom