Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes, have to be ready in case the wife is hungry...

No word on SAM that I have seen. I looked all over this morning for an update and didn't see anything.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Afternoon guys!

Hubby's appointment went okay...discontinued two meds and started a new one. BP was high/pulse was low.

Had Chick Filet for lunch...it was okay.

Bread is rising now. Hummingbird feeders are soaking in some soapy water so they can be cleaned and refilled.

Thundering all around but sunny here. There was some serious rain to our west on the way home but we mostly drove around it rather than through it.

Hubby has all of the parts now and is playing with the suburban...changing the valve seals. The old ones were so brittle, they crumble when you pick them up so I'm glad he is doing it. Everything looks great...internals look perfect so mileage is likely actual and the seals dried out from sitting too much.

I haven't seen any SAM updates yet either.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    All week is going to be busy for me. The neighbor fell again today while I was out with the hubby. Her daughter is taking her to urgent care. She forgot to take all of her pills yesterday so her blood pressure was probably out of whack...causing her to be dizzy and fall.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    All week is going to be busy for me. The neighbor fell again today while I was out with the hubby. Her daughter is taking her to urgent care. She forgot to take all of her pills yesterday so her blood pressure was probably out of whack...causing her to be dizzy and fall.
    I have a meeting in Warsaw on Wednesday. So that will make the whole week busy for me at work.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a meeting in Warsaw on Wednesday. So that will make the whole week busy for me at work.

I have to drive one of the other ladies that lives at the apartments to Valpo on Wednesday but I think that is the only road trip I am supposed to take.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom