KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I blame KJ!!

You should have driven over here and took away the laptop. It looks like I have about 40 skeins coming. That should get me through at least a couple of projects. Sadly, I was going to use some of the yarn I have here and it doesn't appear to be enough for what I want to do...and nothing I ordered is going to work with it. I may have to order more! :rockwoot:

:shady::shady::shady: Ever vigilant! :whip:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Had to be....No way Mom45 would order all that yarn on her own??? Now she has to make sure the hubby is out hunting when the yarn is delivered...

That thought had crossed my mind, but I won't be home when it comes on Thursday....unless the UPS guy comes in the morning before I leave. Neighbor's appt is after lunch in Valpo that day.

I managed to find something on Ebay that will work for this other project for a good price. Most of the yarn on there is more than in the store so unless you are trying to buy a discontinued color, it is hard to find a deal there.

Logged off of Ebay. whew

I don't want to have to start a go fund me page to pay the credit card bill next month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom