mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I got your cc bill. Went ahead and paid it! You owe me $38.:)

chock must be feeling generous if he is paying my cc bill and only wants reimbursed $38!

Had roast, mashed potatoes and butternut squash for dinner. It was pretty tasty.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Have you used these or seen them to know if they are a good deal? That is a better price but still may be more than he really wants to spend just to shoot coyotes.

He was looking at these today on You Tube and had me save the info. I found this for around $500 in a few places.

Sightmark Photon XT 4.6x42S Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope - 622925, Night Vision Scopes at Sportsman's Guide

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Have you used these or seen them to know if they are a good deal? That is a better price but still may be more than he really wants to spend just to shoot coyotes.

He was looking at these today on You Tube and had me save the info. I found this for around $500 in a few places.

Sightmark Photon XT 4.6x42S Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope - 622925, Night Vision Scopes at Sportsman's Guide

I hadn't looked at night vision much, I'm pretty much decided on going with thermal. It really seems to be the way to go for hunting.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pretty strong language over a few lost marbles. I may have some I can send you if you are that upset about this.

:laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hadn't looked at night vision much, I'm pretty much decided on going with thermal. It really seems to be the way to go for hunting.

I think the thermal imaging is pretty cool and I have no problem with him buying what he wants. He just tends to be cheap and doesn't spend money on stuff that isn't a "need". Silly man....

I will definitely show this to him though. I just wondered if you had personal knowledge on the quality of this since the scopes he has seen seem to be way more than this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom