mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    sorry...got lost on Ancestry.com. My son is doing some ancestry research while in Serbia so I renewed our subscription to the site.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Snap

How are all of your pups? Haven't had an update in a while. I saw the snazzy new jacket on Lorelei.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi Snap

How are all of your pups? Haven't had an update in a while. I saw the snazzy new jacket on Lorelei.

They're doing OK except for Lorelei, thanks. She is not eating much and she's cold all the time. I need to make an appointment to take her to the vet. We're thinking that her time may be coming, but we've been thinking that for a while.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They're doing OK except for Lorelei, thanks. She is not eating much and she's cold all the time. I need to make an appointment to take her to the vet. We're thinking that her time may be coming, but we've been thinking that for a while.

It's hard to make that appointment. I have gone from thinking I need to take five of the older cats in so we don't have to deal with burying them when the ground is frozen as I'm not sure any of those will make the winter....and now I have it narrowed down to just taking Kitty Lou. She is near the end...she has no energy, lays in front of the wood stove face down in the carpet 90% of the day, etc. The lumps on her neck now extend from her jaw to her shoulder and are starting to interfere with her eating/drinking/breathing....I need to just do it. She's my baby though. Hubby is being patient and understands I have to be ready. One of the other house cats isn't far behind her but is back to being perky and bright eyed so I just can't take her in yet. I may be out there with a pick axe digging a hole in February but so be it...just can't do it. I feel for you because I know how hard it is....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So sorry about Kitty Lou... :(

Thanks Snap. I wish our pets could live longer. I shouldn't complain...she is 15 and had a rough start so I'm kind of surprised we still have her. Lorelei is lucky to have you. You are good to your dogs. I wish all pet owners were responsible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom