Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Where's the fun in that? ;)

All of his comments (and mine) have been deleted. He may have been banned from the group.

People are so stupid. It's a simple case of their site, their rules. If we're not allowed to sell, don't mention price in the post. Handle it by PM. They would rather say "**** the rules" and get the group shut down.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    All of his comments (and mine) have been deleted. He may have been banned from the group.

People are so stupid. It's a simple case of their site, their rules. If we're not allowed to sell, don't mention price in the post. Handle it by PM. They would rather say "**** the rules" and get the group shut down.
    But why can't people ever give an idea of their location... I don't want to waste time PMing someone that is in Evansville...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ooh, I'm going to be really popular now.

Me "I've been in three groups that have been shut down for not following the rules. You can say '**** the guidelines' all you want and get us shut down, or you can suck it up and conduct business in a way that will allow the group to stay open. I'd rather play it smart and keep the group intact."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom