Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I LOOOOOOOOVE that my wife is not into seasonal decorations. We have not done anything the past 4-5 years and won't until grandkids come along...All those decorations are a PITA in my opinion...
    I asked Phil if we could blow off the Christmas decorations again this year, he was good with it. :yesway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning SAM, I was up much of the night and just woke up from the resleep. No breakfast yet.

Awww, dang...Sorry to hear that...I was up between 1 - 2:30, I should have posted to see if anyone was around. I was able to get back to sleep then.
    I use 3:30-4:00am as my benchmark for a silly reason, That's when the bakery up the street opens and I can get coffee then. I lay in bed (or on the sofa) until 4:00 and if I can't get back to sleep by then, I get up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I LOOOOOOOOVE that my wife is not into seasonal decorations. We have not done anything the past 4-5 years and won't until grandkids come along...All those decorations are a PITA in my opinion...

Well........being Married to the original Christmas fairy has me pinned. Happy wife and all.......:dunno:

I did convince her not to go all bat:poop: crazy this year. I hope.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Awww, dang...Sorry to hear that...I was up between 1 - 2:30, I should have posted to see if anyone was around. I was able to get back to sleep then.
    I use 3:30-4:00am as my benchmark for a silly reason, That's when the bakery up the street opens and I can get coffee then. I lay in bed (or on the sofa) until 4:00 and if I can't get back to sleep by then, I get up.

I did not make it to the alarm this morning (7:00) but I was up at 6:30.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning SAM, CM, Birds, KJQ.

I bought a new tree yesterday. Can't wait to put it up. Our old artificial tree was a real cheapie and looked like plastic. This one looks real. Got it for 50% off of the $87

Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

We always put a shorter tree on an end table instead of putting up a big tree. Keeps the dogs from messing with it, and from the outside through the window, it still looks like a big tree.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom