• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    When my spouse went through this she had a really rough time. They had to remove a lot of thing and 3 surgery's in 1 month (2 in 24 hrs) so during her 6 month recovery I became Mr. Mom and I really sucked at it.

I thank God mine wasn't worse than it was. It was worse than the ultrasound showed and he had to do more than planned. ughh. I know as bad as he sucks at what he's doing, I appreciate it more than I could say. He's stepped up and I appreciate that fact alone

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thank God mine wasn't worse than it was. It was worse than the ultrasound showed and he had to do more than planned. ughh. I know as bad as he sucks at what he's doing, I appreciate it more than I could say. He's stepped up and I appreciate that fact alone

Standing in the spouses shoes gave me a special incite to that world...........WOW

I did it multiple times and not sure I got any better at it but I really tried.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Standing in the spouses shoes gave me a special incite to that world...........WOW

I did it multiple times and not sure I got any better at it but I really tried.

as far as I'm concerned, that's all that was required. May not be done the way "we" would do it, but it was done, "we" were able to rest and recover.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    watching the news, car stolen, 2 kids inside sleeping. Mom ran into the store for "2 minutes" to grab a loaf of bread and left the car running. Car was found, person arrested. I place the blame where it should be placed, the man who took what didn't belong to him. But WHY OH WHY do we continue to make it easy for them by leaving it running and unlocked!?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    watching the news, car stolen, 2 kids inside sleeping. Mom ran into the store for "2 minutes" to grab a loaf of bread and left the car running. Car was found, person arrested. I place the blame where it should be placed, the man who took what didn't belong to him. But WHY OH WHY do we continue to make it easy for them by leaving it running and unlocked!?

Because people think this will not happen to them
    They leave lap tops and other valuables in plain sight and wonder why the car window is smashed out and the stuff is gone.
    We have a remote start on the magic bus. It was warming up last week and I went out to turn the blower up to clear the windows.
    There was a hooded hoodlum standing at the end of the drive eyeballing the van. I know what this **** bag had in mind.
    He strolled when he saw me.
    Thieves suck.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Because people think this will not happen to them
    They leave lap tops and other valuables in plain sight and wonder why the car window is smashed out and the stuff is gone.
    We have a remote start on the magic bus. It was warming up last week and I went out to turn the blower up to clear the windows.
    There was a hooded hoodlum standing at the end of the drive eyeballing the van. I know what this **** bag had in mind.
    He strolled when he saw me.
    Thieves suck.

I use my remote start all the time too. It's a life saver.

I see so many leave their car running at work while they run in to grab a pop, pack of smokes, play lotto etc.
    We've had vehicles stolen and they then want us to go over video to see if we can see who took it. I'm just going to say, our cameras don't cover everything in the parking lot. Almost everything, but not all. Pull your head out of your ass and just don't do it!! Especially when kids are in the car.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom