• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have a lot of books on my Kindle that need read as well.
    I am sure I will get bored though. I am not used to sitting around doing nothing

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have way too much yarn. I had to buy two big totes at Walmart to hold it. I think I'm going to make some throws for watching TV. And I make hats for the babies at the hospital.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have way too much yarn. I had to buy two big totes at Walmart to hold it. I think I'm going to make some throws for watching TV. And I make hats for the babies at the hospital.

I will need to crochet a blanket for sprout as well. The cross stitch project comes first though

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm still at a loss for my mom. She will not tell me what she wants, and I'm tired of buying her crap she doesn't use. I'm seriously considering a gift certificate to a housecleaning service.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Spouse was smiling at me yesterday. She is so happy I pushed her into early shopping this year. We are done.

I only have a few things

I was really getting worried with the added expense of my surgery and the hubby being off work for a month. The good news though it is only going to be about $1500 out of pocket. Hubby got a small disability check 3 of the 4 weeks he was off, that helped. I am a lot more calm than I was a week ago. So glad I have been saving so much all year.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I only have a few things

I was really getting worried with the added expense of my surgery and the hubby being off work for a month. The good news though it is only going to be about $1500 out of pocket. Hubby got a small disability check 3 of the 4 weeks he was off, that helped. I am a lot more calm than I was a week ago. So glad I have been saving so much all year.

Things always seem to work out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom