Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Been ordering ink for the printer.

What a freaking rip off.

$70 for a new Cannon MX492.
    $55 to re-ink it......WTF
    I printed my hunting license out this morning. It prints out some full color bill board add that's more of the page than the license. :xmad:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I think printer ink comes from Spotted Owls. This is some kind of conspiracy between the DNR and Big Printer Ink! :cool:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Dang, my bank says my debit card has been hacked. I have to get a new one. I can't get to the bank until Monday. I spent all the cash I had this morning when my card was refused. Crap.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I can hear you you know.....:):

Its the tie strings Mom....they are way to short...:):

So you aren't as svelt and trim as I have been told? Well, that just blows....the whole image in my head is just gone now. What a downer.

I bought deer killin' .308 rounds tonight. :ar15:

Meanie

And if I guy one of the big full ink cartridges it dries up and goes bad before I use it all anyway.

I bought a HP Officejet a few years ago. I found it on sale for just over $100. I spend about $100 a year on ink but I print A LOT of stuff. It is also a scanner/fax/copier and is wireless so I can print from anywhere by emailing stuff to it. My older inkjets ate the ink so badly that for a while, I was spending about $80 a MONTH on ink cartridges and that was buying refilled rather than new. This thing has been wonderful and saves me a lot of money on ink and is way faster/better quality prints.

So...good morning INGO! Crisp (was up to 28 the last time I looked) fall day and the sun is shining. I should go feed the deer but don't want to scare them away and send them to the hunters so will wait a bit. Cat chores are done and laundry is going. I was looking for something in a cabinet and ended up cleaning out that cabinet and cleaning/reorganizing a few shelves as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom