• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sylvain, did you ever make it back to the bunker , I believe you thought it had a radio tower on it years ago ... you was going to go in and exsplore it , but your lady friend was flying in , so you said you'd do it another time .

Not yet.It's kinda dangerous and I didn't want to break my leg just before she got there lol.
    I still haven't found a way to go there anyway.
    You have to climb 6 foot tall wall (the top is rounded so it's impossible to jump and pull yourself up) to get into a concrete shalft that goes undergound.
    And then you have to trust the 70 years old steel ladder to go down and I'm not even sure it goes all the way down.
    No idea how deep it is either, maybe 30+ foot. :dunno:

I still would like to try exlporing it.
    I found the floor plans of the bunker so I know it's a pretty big one and fully underground.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Howdy! have had a tech for a new machine we bought at the plant for 3 full days. No closer to turning a wheel then when he got there. Spends a lot of time on the phone, and he does the dialing.:xmad:

Not you Sir, good day.

Ouch!
    just Messing with ya my friend .... that Tech needs his butt whooped , ya I'd be like you :xmad: as hell .

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I'd like to see the floor plans , Sylvain. That stuff just interests the hell out of me . I sure am glad you share this stuff with us Yankees

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom