• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Evening folks. Gotta get up early to vote in the morning so can't stay long. Hope all is well with everyone. I've only got one room left to go to finish all the floors in my house. It's the biggest room though...the living room. It may take two weekends to complete. This job is really wearing me out.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Evening folks. Gotta get up early to vote in the morning so can't stay long. Hope all is well with everyone. I've only got one room left to go to finish all the floors in my house. It's the biggest room though...the living room. It may take two weekends to complete. This job is really wearing me out.

:wavey:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hi Supr! Nice to see you checking in

Thanks you two! Sorry I can't stay longer but my alarm is set for 5am so I can try to get a good spot in line at my polling placed in the morning. I've already warned my boss that I don't know what time I'll be in tomorrow morning and he completely understands because many of the staff have said the same thing. Go vote, FTW!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am not working the polls for the first time in several years. It's going to feel good to not get up at 3 a.m. on voting day.

Hubby and I plan to vote mid morning before I go visit the neighbor. Her son is flying home tomorrow so he can vote. He was on a vacation with his wife and planned to vote before coming here, but her surgery got moved up and voting didn't happen. His flight gets in at 4 tomorrow so I hope everything goes on time so he can make it to the polls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom