jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'd go +. I need time to get settled in

nope. We have a new phone system with new computer phones. I have no need for one but I get it anyway. Since my shop isn't on campus the phone won't be able to use the same bells and whistles that the on campus ones will.

We have a new fancy phone system that hooks to the computer...I like it. Took some getting used to, but I like it now.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    We have a new fancy phone system that hooks to the computer...I like it. Took some getting used to, but I like it now.

I guess I can get voice mails over the computer, make calls from the computer and **** like that. I use my cell for that stuff though. Seems like a waste to me.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I guess I can get voice mails over the computer, make calls from the computer and **** like that. I use my cell for that stuff though. Seems like a waste to me.

Yeah, ours is ShoreTel. It is still a regular phone system, but you can access it from the computer so you don't ever have to touch your actual phone. Navigating the address book and voicemail inbox is much easier. For me anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom