Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Spent the last hour combing the house looking for the wife's glasses.....Still haven't found them....

This woman spends so much wasted time looking for ****.....If she would just put things away when she is finished instead of laying them down, life would be soooo much easier....

Have the same issues here Sam.
    If you only knew....:):

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Running is hard....I'd rather #barnwood :):

country-girl_00090045.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I refuse to look anymore. I found his truck keys in the carport one day when I came home. How the hell do you lose your truck keys before you even get in the house?!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have fun when I find things in odd places like that. I keep them until he is looking all over and then innocently ask what he is looking for, where did he last see whatever it is, etc. Then after a while, I will suddenly say that I remember finding it and here it is. He just loves that.

When I found his phone on my bumper (after driving to town and attending Sunday Mass and going to the store in the rain)....we came home and I asked him where his phone was. I told him I had tried to call him and couldn't get him to answer. I could tell he had no idea where he had left it. I let him look for about 20 minutes and then my son couldn't keep his mouth shut any longer and tattled that I had found it on the back bumper. I pointed out that it rode quite well since I was doing at least 60 on the way to town and it stayed put even on the bumpy back roads.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mrs. G - saw your post about the washer. Do you have a GFI outlet? If so, check to make sure it isn't popped...or the circuit breaker??? I had my GFI outlet kick off one time and couldn't figure out why my washer wouldn't work.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs. G - saw your post about the washer. Do you have a GFI outlet? If so, check to make sure it isn't popped...or the circuit breaker??? I had my GFI outlet kick off one time and couldn't figure out why my washer wouldn't work.

it's washing, it just won't spin. Got a burning smell when it tried. Hubby thinks it's a belt

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have fun when I find things in odd places like that. I keep them until he is looking all over and then innocently ask what he is looking for, where did he last see whatever it is, etc. Then after a while, I will suddenly say that I remember finding it and here it is. He just loves that.

When I found his phone on my bumper (after driving to town and attending Sunday Mass and going to the store in the rain)....we came home and I asked him where his phone was. I told him I had tried to call him and couldn't get him to answer. I could tell he had no idea where he had left it. I let him look for about 20 minutes and then my son couldn't keep his mouth shut any longer and tattled that I had found it on the back bumper. I pointed out that it rode quite well since I was doing at least 60 on the way to town and it stayed put even on the bumpy back roads.

Boy, Hubby was lucky there.......

Unless he wanted a new phone and was trying to ditch the old one...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    it's washing, it just won't spin. Got a burning smell when it tried. Hubby thinks it's a belt

That does sound like a belt. Bell Appliance parts online is a great source for parts. I would have to look up the other site we use if you want me to. You Tube has tons of videos on how to fix these things if your husband doesn't know how to do it already.

Boy, Hubby was lucky there.......

Unless he wanted a new phone and was trying to ditch the old one...

He was lucky it still worked because it was raining the whole time it was on the bumper. I couldn't believe it didn't fall off or get stolen. I found it when I opened the back to put the groceries in after we shopped. Those cheap old flip phones are tough!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom