mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I am done with calls to Whirlpool now that we seem to have that situation resolved.

Just got my phone bill for the house and it went up $30 even though I called and renewed all of the contract discounts.....guess I need to call them now. Nobody can do their jobs anymore. Sheesh

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I guess I am done with calls to Whirlpool now that we seem to have that situation resolved.

Just got my phone bill for the house and it went up $30 even though I called and renewed all of the contract discounts.....guess I need to call them now. Nobody can do their jobs anymore. Sheesh

Mom.......nobody "Does" their jobs any more. They literally do not care.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom.......nobody "Does" their jobs any more. They literally do not care.

I am seriously getting tired of being on hold to fix other people's mistakes. I spent an hour on hold with Verizon yesterday.

They added $39.95 to my bill for high speed internet...not happening. I was told my bill was not going to change when I called and renewed the contract pricing last week. They made other changes to the package I have as well. Last year I changed the plan and it took six months in a row of calling due to the bills being wrong before I finally got a supervisor and she fixed it. I may just need to ask for her again today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am seriously getting tired of being on hold to fix other people's mistakes. I spent an hour on hold with Verizon yesterday.

They added $39.95 to my bill for high speed internet...not happening. I was told my bill was not going to change when I called and renewed the contract pricing last week. They made other changes to the package I have as well. Last year I changed the plan and it took six months in a row of calling due to the bills being wrong before I finally got a supervisor and she fixed it. I may just need to ask for her again today.

Fees and upgrades. They sneak them inn and hope you will not notice or just not want to waste the time to get them removed.
    I need to call AT&T again as my cable/internet bill has went back up. Apparently the "Adjustment" has expired.
    $180 for cable/HiSpeed is ridiculous.
    I would change providers but AT&T bought Dish and Brighthouse is the only other option. I hate learning a new system. Might have to.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Fees and upgrades. They sneak them inn and hope you will not notice or just not want to waste the time to get them removed.
    I need to call AT&T again as my cable/internet bill has went back up. Apparently the "Adjustment" has expired.
    $180 for cable/HiSpeed is ridiculous.
    I would change providers but AT&T bought Dish and Brighthouse is the only other option. I hate learning a new system. Might have to.

It's almost like they know you really don't have many other options as the competition in that market is "limited" (aka controlled and monopolized), and they just figure they'll see how many people they can stick it to. Every year I call and tell them I want my same rate for what I have been getting, they can either get some of my money or none of my money, then put the ball back in their court. They always seem to be able to offer me what I had at the price I was paying.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's almost like they know you really don't have many other options as the competition in that market is "limited" (aka controlled and monopolized), and they just figure they'll see how many people they can stick it to. Every year I call and tell them I want my same rate for what I have been getting, they can either get some of my money or none of my money, then put the ball back in their court. They always seem to be able to offer me what I had at the price I was paying.

Yup. Every year we do the exact same thing.
    Pi$$es me off but no one but me really cares.
    Well, the spouse cares as I am no picnic when Pi$$ed off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom