mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby closed windows last night. I opened them. I am NOT giving in to fall just yet.

I guess I should get some cleaning done while he is off fishing. I just didn't feel like going...too many things I was hoping to get caught up on here.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think he's back at it already Mom. How's your day going?

So far, pretty good. Just got off the phone with Whirlpool. They called the other day saying the found someone to service our refrigerator but we never heard from them. Called customer service again and they called the repair guy...apparently, they just ordered the door and will bring it when it comes in...which is what I was going to suggest since they are in South Bend and it seems silly for them to drive here 45 miles to look at it and say it is dented and they will have to order one. I just wanted to know what the heck was going on with this mess.

I'm going to clean the bathrooms....what fun. Already did some windows and a few other little things. Need to take some pictures of a few of my crochet projects before I deliver them to their destinations. I have a few more lapghans to do for the nursing home...the last one only took a week so I should have those done soon. Then, I can start on the Christmas gift project.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom