mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Anyone have refrigerator recommendations? Ours died last night.

Want to buy my clunking one? It isn't dead yet....guess I'm not getting a new washer. Hubby fixed this one AGAIN. It will NOT DIE! I'm sure a new one would be way more efficient. I guess buying a new refrigerator and a washer at the same time is not something he is interested in doing. At least he is talking about buying a refrigerator before this one totally crashes.

I hope you don't have Mom45's carrier.....

QFT!! I submitted an online complaint the other day because we did an online forwarding order for my son's mail on 8/13. So far, the only thing he has received here is his welcome packet as a new resident in the neighborhood. NONE of his mail has been forwarded other than stuff his landlord wrote our address on and threw in the mail box to be sent to us here. Instead of a response to the online complaint, I got a survey to fill out. That was fun....still no response though.

Heading to a mead and cider festival downtown this afternoon. Should be a good time.

Blueberry festival later today for some food. Hubby is out on a motorcycle ride currently. I am getting caught up on laundry, cleaned all three bathrooms, swept most of the floors and have bread almost ready to go in the oven. I finally got through the trail cam pictures...back yard camera had 1182 pictures on it for a 24 hour period. Busy place out there at night!

This guy appears to be shedding his velvet.

STC_1116.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't even know what it is, but it was too good to pass up apparently.

I foresee ordering more parts for a motor.

Guess I should go see who just came in the front door. BBS

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Argh... done with lunch and still an hour befor Discount Tire is finished with the Mrs's car. I guess we will walk around Tractor Supply for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom