mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I haven't heard an owl in years. Did he/she ever shut up?

We get hootie owls here...I hoot back at them and get them going so the neighbors can fully appreciate them.

My oncologist told me at my appointment today that all my numbers are better than ever. That kinda made me feel good.

:yesway:

Howdy all! Hubby got a coupon in his Sears Mastercard bill for $200 off of $1000 purchase...so....he had me call Menards and cancel the refrigerator we ordered. I guess we are back to shopping at Sears. I'm waiting until they confirm it is truly cancelled before I let him buy something else. This is just getting silly now. I thought I was done reading reviews on refrigerators.

Picked some apples today so may have to bake a pie or two tomorrow. Not much out there to pick...most are pretty buggy, but I think I've had some help. There seem to be a large number of hoof prints...hard to imagine, I know. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need to get back on track.
    The food has been great this summer. The grillins have been super.
    Thing is, I have cut way down on sweets (I was kidding about the cookie) and only eat candy when my sugar tanks.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I need to get back on track.
    The food has been great this summer. The grillins have been super.
    Thing is, I have cut way down on sweets (I was kidding about the cookie) and only eat candy when my sugar tanks.

I'm not much on sweets (except some Long's Donuts). My sugar is good, I sleep better since I quit smoking. I'm walking substantially more, and working out some (2-3 times/wk). Just trying to watch what I eat.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not much on sweets (except some Long's Donuts). My sugar is good, I sleep better since I quit smoking. I'm walking substantially more, and working out some (2-3 times/wk). Just trying to watch what I eat.

Yeah me to. I watch myself pick up food. Then I watch myself put it in my mouth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom