• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Had some burgers made out of this guy last night. Leftovers for lunch today.

12277344_10101298251715274_2013417418_n.jpg

Good thing you shot him. He had a gun.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I may have to go out for lunch today. Not thrilled with the turkey sandwich that I brought today. I need to leave early today though so I should be good and eat here.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning

I know. Starke county may not be as redneck as I thought

you know the thought of this **** scares me. I have a lot going on in Indy that is scary, I think this tops it

It's an Islamic ceremony. They have their specially raised sheep blessed before slaughter. It happens at the end of Ramadan.

I honestly am not all that bothered by the slaughtering of the sheep. I have seen many animals butchered over the years and have helped with the process so that doesn't bother me. I think what bothers me most is the size of the gathering, the number of people being attracted to this from who knows where and the potential health risks associated with the whole mess. I know that when they have had past events there, the attendees literally crapped in 5 gallon buckets along the back of the property and dumped that **** everywhere, including on the neighbors' properties. When you consider that type of situation in connection with butchering livestock and the waste created...maybe they use part of the innards, but there is still waste....what are the doing with all of that? It is just very unsettling and I'm glad I am not RIGHT next to it, but I don't like it being here. If that makes me prejudice in some way, so be it.

Good morning guys. Happy Anniversary, Chez.

I have plenty to get done today but just need to get moving so I can do it! :coffee:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    You need at least an infraction if not a temp ban on your record for street cred.

:nono:

Then when the elections come up and I run for mod people will slander my name with tales of infractions and bans. I can't have that.

jagee for mod. Make INGO great again!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    :nono:

Then when the elections come up and I run for mod people will slander my name with tales of infractions and bans. I can't have that.

jagee for mod. Make INGO great again!

Doesn't work that way. Pretty sure roadie and 1BV8 had infractions/bans, and PaulF didn't even exist until suddenly he was a mod. Nobody liked (likes?) CM, yet he's a mod.

Robby, BOR, and LMW are just genuinely good people, so they don't count in this.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Looking up stuff online and working on getting my dad transferred to a new cell phone. I need to go mix up a batch of bread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom