Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    We will be going the $400ish route.

Considered going without (we never had them before), but the dishwasher is already showing scale and everything is soap scummy.

Those work fine but if you have really hard water or lots of iron like I do, it will wear it out. I could never go without where we live.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning run through. Need to order the refrigerator today when I go back to Valpo with the neighbor for her appointment. Need to pick up the hoses to connect the washer as the spare set we had has disappeared. A new set is probably a good idea anyway since those were from when I bought the other washer in 1990.

I wonder what else I will find to buy since hubby is sending me there on my own. Sam suggested plastic lumber.

I need to go outside and get stuff done and throw something in the crockpot for supper. Busy day with the neighbor today so I won't be back until dinner time. I think my cousin is coming over to look at the tractor we want to sell. That would open up a bay in the tractor shed for the new boat.:ugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It looks beautiful out there and I am out to get some things done before I have to leave.

HAGD everyone...stay safe out there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom