mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So much of making meat loaf for dinner. I was getting ready to go make it and hubby asked where we were going to eat and where I wanted to shop for a refrigerator. Sears was closed when we got to Plymouth so we checked out what Lowe's had and I wrote down a few model numbers of refrigerators and washers. Their sale price is the same as everybody else's current price...sears, home depot, etc. for the same models. We may do some more shopping tomorrow if it is too windy to fish. Sears will deliver for free at the same price as what Lowe's had in the store so we'll see what we end up with.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    So much of making meat loaf for dinner. I was getting ready to go make it and hubby asked where we were going to eat and where I wanted to shop for a refrigerator. Sears was closed when we got to Plymouth so we checked out what Lowe's had and I wrote down a few model numbers of refrigerators and washers. Their sale price is the same as everybody else's current price...sears, home depot, etc. for the same models. We may do some more shopping tomorrow if it is too windy to fish. Sears will deliver for free at the same price as what Lowe's had in the store so we'll see what we end up with.

:wavey:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi DB! I think we must have gotten more rain than I thought. We drove through at least 8 inches of water on the road about a 1/2 mile north of our house. You could tell it had gone down quite a bit from the wet areas on the road that were no longer underwater and the high water signs. I've never even see water on the road there before and this is the second time in a month that a car would not be able to drive through there. We made it through with the truck, but wow...there is so much water everywhere. The mosquitoes are going to be even worse if that is possible.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Hi DB! I think we must have gotten more rain than I thought. We drove through at least 8 inches of water on the road about a 1/2 mile north of our house. You could tell it had gone down quite a bit from the wet areas on the road that were no longer underwater and the high water signs. I've never even see water on the road there before and this is the second time in a month that a car would not be able to drive through there. We made it through with the truck, but wow...there is so much water everywhere. The mosquitoes are going to be even worse if that is possible.
    I guess we got dumped on last night. I saw water where I haven't before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom