Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We don't have trouble with mosquitoes at all here. Previous owners planted lemon balm all around the back deck, and it keeps them away. Now if it would only keep the yellowjackets away. (Add them to the list of things Noah should have swatted.)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey, FYI guys..
    At some point over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to disappear from INGO for several days...
    Don't think twice about it, just vacation time..Gonna try to completely cut the cords while on the beach...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I thought it was a rash from working in the bushes around an A/C unit.
    Forehead and scalp. Then it got serious. Looked it up on the good old interwebs and zinga........ouch, itch, ouch, Blargh.

Clearing up pretty well right now.

How long? The mother in law had shingles a couple years ago and it lasted over a month.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How long? The mother in law had shingles a couple years ago and it lasted over a month.

Really?? I hear all of those scare tactic radio ads from CVS and Walgreens to get the shot, but have never known anyone to actually come down with it. I hear that the shot is really pricey...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hey, FYI guys..
    At some point over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to disappear from INGO for several days...
    Don't think twice about it, just vacation time..Gonna try to completely cut the cords while on the beach...

Let me know when and I'll temporarily deactivate your LT6 locator implant so the automatic search team isn't dispatched.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Really?? I hear all of those scare tactic radio ads from CVS and Walgreens to get the shot, but have never known anyone to actually come down with it. I hear that the shot is really pricey...

I've had it before the shot became common. It was itchy and painful, but I'd risk getting it again before paying $300 for the shot.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Okay, videos will be uploaded soon...

Wifey didn't want me to post these...Her period is about to start and she's complaining that she's "puffy"....:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom