mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not sure what they could do for me. It's just a ****ty business ploy that many online retailers practice. Guarantees I won't do business with them again though, and I'll make my reasons known to anyone considering them.

Cancel the order and dispute the charge with the CC if they won't refund the money.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello INGOers!

Son is in Berlin and has a room at a hostel for the night. I don't think he got a phone yet. They are 7 hours ahead of us so I assume he is sleeping now.

Hubby said we should take the bike and go to Plymouth for King Gyro...his night to cook. I looked at the radar and said, there are a few green blobs...oh it will be fine he says....I am still wet. WOW! Raining like crazy with up to 40 MPH winds. That was just so much fun. I couldn't even breathe cause the rain was blowing everywhere...I thought I was going to drown on the bike!:lmfao:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Ok, so not thrilled with "Nelson and Co".... Showed in stock online, let me buy, and then notified me my boots are on back order. $130 and no boots. I'm ****ing hot right now. I need these asap, not whenever they are back in stock.

My current only pair of boots for work:

Shoe glu or I can give you back the pair I have. I think they were originally yours.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Hello INGOers!

Son is in Berlin and has a room at a hostel for the night. I don't think he got a phone yet. They are 7 hours ahead of us so I assume he is sleeping now.

Hubby said we should take the bike and go to Plymouth for King Gyro...his night to cook. I looked at the radar and said, there are a few green blobs...oh it will be fine he says....I am still wet. WOW! Raining like crazy with up to 40 MPH winds. That was just so much fun. I couldn't even breathe cause the rain was blowing everywhere...I thought I was going to drown on the bike!:lmfao:

I saw the little blob turn into a red blob then the Nixle warnings came out.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I saw the little blob turn into a red blob then the Nixle warnings came out.

People were laughing at us...we got on the bike and before we were even out of the parking spot, huge raindrops began to fall. We took the back roads home because 30 looked like a torrential downpour from where we were. It rained almost all the way home...dry here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People were laughing at us...we got on the bike and before we were even out of the parking spot, huge raindrops began to fall. We took the back roads home because 30 looked like a torrential downpour from where we were. It rained almost all the way home...dry here.

Screw-em.....they are just jealous.....:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom