• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Hope all goes well, safe travels. A lot of idiots on the roads nowdays, texting and :poop:

Everybody needs someplace to go shoot, something.

Don't forget about the more recent distraction of morons playing Pokemon Go while driving...

Yes people need places to shoot, which is why more cities/ states should build public ranges. Its just like a park, but way better.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Last night as part of Culvers Lake Fest fireworks were shot off from barges on the lake. Since I had to work because of some dumbasses **** poor planning I stayed for the fireworks. I was sitting in my golf cart when a little girl, maybe 10, walked up to me and said "hello, the lake sure is pretty now, are those boats way out there? When do the fireworks start? I think I will sit here and watch if you don't mind" She sat down in my cart and proceeded to talk away. She would describe what she saw in each firework. When the show was over she thanked me and went on her way.

I have to say that she made my weekend. Just an hour earlier I had gotten into a big argument with the head of our security. One small person was able to make me smile, laugh and wash away the a ****ty weekend. :)
    :)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Here's my job tomorrow. Needs to be fixed and online at the end of the day.

badboat2.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom