Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Cool, have a good day???

I got stung just above my upper lip by a bumble bee this morning. My face is numb and the swelling is starting to go down...I've had better days. I didn't get much done cause the Benadryl made me woozy. It did make me relax instead of working though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I got stung just above my upper lip by a bumble bee this morning. My face is numb and the swelling is starting to go down...I've had better days. I didn't get much done cause the Benadryl made me woozy. It did make me relax instead of working though.

That sucks Mom45...Glad your not deathly allergic...

Wifey claims she is allergic to bee stings, keeps an epi-pen in her purse...

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

You need to relax instead of work...if it takes a bee sting and drugs to make it happen then so be it

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I always have a reaction and expected my whole face to swell based on previous encounters with other stinging insects. I took two benadryl immediately after getting stung and put an ice pack on it for over an hour. I'm sure that helped. There is still some swelling but it isn't as tight feeling as it was. My face aches and feels numb now. I still look sort of like my upper lip is a duck's bill. I hope it gone by morning.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :wavey:

How close are you to O'Hare? That's where I am...well kinda

Bought 40 miles or so. 20 if you fly over the lake and don't have to follow roads.

Ouch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom