mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

WOW! I can't believe that child is still alive.

The shooting in Michigan had three fatalities...two bailiffs and the shooter. Another officer was shot but is being treated...shot in the hand/arm I think it said. Guy was heading to jail and grabbed a gun off of a deputy according to the last link I read. He managed to get off some shots before they shot him. I was trying to figure out how he got a gun into the courthouse, but that explains it. I figured it was either that or they are like our courthouse and have not yet put in any type of metal detectors.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi everybody!! Home from helping the neighbor and getting groceries.

Tonight's meeting got cancelled.

I called my niece and she and her mom have decided they can make her pie for her project at their house tomorrow. I assured her I have complete faith that she is able to do this and to just follow the recipe...she has my number if she runs into any questions. She seems fine with it. I told her to call when she wants me to kidnap her for a few days and we'll do what we can to make that happen.

I was going to water flowers this afternoon but it is too hot to be outside. I plan to do that in the morning now that I have tomorrow free.

I do need to go put my truck in the garage since we aren't going to town later.

I picked up chicken breasts at Kroger and have them in marinade. Bought more stuff for making salads and another huge watermelon. I am craving watermelon for some reason. We've been eating at least one a week and I still am not tired of it.

I need to go out and close the gate and put the truck away...bbs

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom