Last edited:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, I got the wife's car home this afternoon.....

Almost called you last night Supr, wife broke down just down the street from you.

I had just got home from Dubuque when she called. I went up and got her last night, then rented a drive on car dolly from UHaul and got the car home this afternoon...

She lost the serpintine belt on her car...I just had it replaced last Aug. Both the belt and Idler arm....My mechanic should still cover this, he give a year on repairs.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well, I got the wife's car home this afternoon.....

Almost called you last night Supr, wife broke down just down the street from you.

I had just got home from Dubuque when she called. I went up and got her last night, then rented a drive on car dolly from UHaul and got the car home this afternoon...

She lost the serpintine belt on her car...I just had it replaced last Aug. Both the belt and Idler arm....My mechanic should still cover this, he give a year on repairs.

Would have been glad to help. You should have called. I could have at least hosted until you arrived.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Would have been glad to help. You should have called. I could have at least hosted until you arrived.

Yeah, I know you would. I nearly called you because as I was driving back up there, I 74 was closed just west of Greensburg because of an accident. I finally to to a turn around, went back to GBurg and took the back way around the wreck.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yeah, I know you would. I nearly called you because as I was driving back up there, I 74 was closed just west of Greensburg because of an accident. I finally to to a turn around, went back to GBurg and took the back way around the wreck.

We had storms last night. Was she caught in them? I lost power for over 3 hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom