Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Wife went garage saleing. Got herself 12 items, and me 2 items. That makes it all good.

I went to one sale. They had four nice office chairs that retail for $250 a piece. They wanted $40 a piece and would not budge on the price for two. She said she had to have $80 for both. She said she might be able to do a little better on all four. When I asked how much for all four, she said $100. I took them. We'll do something with them. Got a place for at least three of them. The other one was free anyway.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I went to one sale. They had four nice office chairs that retail for $250 a piece. They wanted $40 a piece and would not budge on the price for two. She said she had to have $80 for both. She said she might be able to do a little better on all four. When I asked how much for all four, she said $100. I took them. We'll do something with them. Got a place for at least three of them. The other one was free anyway.
    :shady: I need a new one.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I already messaged the BF to see if he wanted it. He probably will, or else I would give it to ya.
    That's ok, this one still has life in it. I keep it jacked up on height, wife likes it low, then shoves it under the table, on which the arm rests catch the table.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Finished painting the mini barn.

It is muggy hot.
    Damn hot and nasty.

Decided to take the caddie in to have the alternator done, I don't want to mess with.
    How's everyone's afternoon? Staying cool and hydrated?
    I am blessed this way. My brother has a shop, a hoist, and all the tools to do the job right. Oil change, he buys the parts, $25. Can't touch it for that. Hello red_

Just for everyones fund of general knowledge, it's 100 degrees in Nashville, TN..
    Suddenly, I'm not so hot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom