Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am arguing with myself over selling one. I have two that need to be Cajunized and no money. I am trying to convince myself to just be patient but it isn't working. I really hate to sell one.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I kind of splurged lately. I have two new to me guns that I already have parts for that are waiting on the Wizard. Then I got two milsurps for cheap. One of those I really want to get finished. But, you're right, I should just try to be patient. Not my strong suit.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I kind of splurged lately. I have two new to me guns that I already have parts for that are waiting on the Wizard. Then I got two milsurps for cheap. One of those I really want to get finished. But, you're right, I should just try to be patient. Not my strong suit.

I need to sell a few more. And I still want a J-frame snubby. The one I ordered from Sportman's Guide fell through... the info and pic in the catalog was wrong, and they sent me an airweight, which is the last thing I want.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Oh, yeah. What a beautiful gun.

Actually, I have my engraved model 60 also, but I need to have it looked at. The cylinder is a little sloppy on it. I wish there was a good revolver guy around here. Everybody and their brother works on semi-autos, but nobody works on wheelguns.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Actually, I have my engraved model 60 also, but I need to have it looked at. The cylinder is a little sloppy on it. I wish there was a good revolver guy around here. Everybody and their brother works on semi-autos, but nobody works on wheelguns.
    If memory serves, there is a semi-famous revolver guy in north central Indiana. For some reason I am thinking Rochester area but that might not be right. I think 451 Detonics knows the guy. Man, my memory sucks.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If memory serves, there is a semi-famous revolver guy in north central Indiana. For some reason I am thinking Rochester area but that might not be right. I think 451 Detonics knows the guy. Man, my memory sucks.

Yeah. That's a bit of a hike for me, but I suppose it would be worth it. I think I had the info at one time, if I can find it. I probably deleted the PM.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I loaded the dishwasher an hour ago. It was like a puzzle trying to get everything in. And of course I missed one spatula, which I found after I started it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I need to do laundry too. It's nice to wash something besides scrubs now. I get to wear real clothes to work, at least for another month.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I need to do laundry too. It's nice to wash something besides scrubs now. I get to wear real clothes to work, at least for another month.
    I remember thinking how weird it was going to be getting out of the Navy and having to decide what to wear everyday. Then I got a job that requires a uniform. I guess I will never know. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom