Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have been reading the local paper's website....I had no idea who I was going to vote for Tuesday...Good info in the article...

For the local races I usually just vote based on which chick is the hottest....:):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been reading the local paper's website....I had no idea who I was going to vote for Tuesday...Good info in the article...

For the local races I usually just vote based on which chick is the hottest....:):
    I would never vote up here with that criteria.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Got both bathrooms cleaned, took a shower while scrubbing it down. Now I am fully dressed and ready to go to work. Wearing the Colt WC Commander today.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Morning INGO!
    Let's see.... i see the topics are humping, dogs (not humping dogs), kilts, flowers, and shooting!
    One of my dogs...and I know which one it probably was- tore up some of my clematis vines that I am training to climb the pergola. Why do dogs tear up the good stuff, and not the weeds?
    I really want to go shooting. I suspect I am starting to like shooting more than my husband, seems like I am usually the one wanting to go. I may have to load some ammo and go by myself, at this rate!
    Got pork roast in the crockpot, and should probably take advantage of a day at home w/o hubby. Got to go thru some bills, and tackle the never-ending housework!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom