• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hubby had the transmission fluid and filter changed in his truck yesterday, hoping that would help. Good news, no metal shavings in the pan, just really black fluid. he said it acted up a bit on his way to work last night. I think he still needs a transmission, but this is going to have to do for now

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    hubby had the transmission fluid and filter changed in his truck yesterday, hoping that would help. Good news, no metal shavings in the pan, just really black fluid. he said it acted up a bit on his way to work last night. I think he still needs a transmission, but this is going to have to do for now

It's always something. For me, it's new tires.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

People never service the transmission for some odd reason. It has fluids in it just like the engine and third members. I have always done regular service on our "Transmissions" and third members.

No way in hell I am saying I serviced a Tranny and a rear end in this place. Oh hell no.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    People never service the transmission for some odd reason. It has fluids in it just like the engine and third members. I have always done regular service on our "Transmissions" and third members.

No way in hell I am saying I serviced a Tranny and a rear end in this place. Oh hell no.

you noticed I was very clear on it being a TRANSMISSION as well :):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And another reason we no longer have pets.
    I lived through the kids. I am enjoying the terrorists but animals as in plural hell no.

Every once in a while I look at my four dogs and think "what the **** have I done?". I wouldn't trade them for the world, but I'm in way over my head.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

I do mine. It helps when you have access to a lift. If not I probably wouldn't do it either

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wqiting on the spouse to wake up.
    Today is the license branch and Sams club.
    I forgot to switch the plates over to the new magic bus. That is gonna suck.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I'm giggling at "third member".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom