• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    And I put on the tv whatever they want to watch, which means the golden child sits on my lap, of course the younger one has to sit up there too since he has to keep up with his big bro. So I am a happy papaw.

aren't they just great!?

I am going to see my princess this weekend. I so can't wait

boss screwed me over though and scheduled me for Saturday. Now the problem is she has to have someone cover me, and still get my hours in for the day. So I am going in early my 3 days scheduled yet or going in today for a bit, haven't decided that yet. ANd I am going in Saturday morning to do paperwork and leave from there to go north. I'm not mad, she just forgot

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    aren't they just great!?

I am going to see my princess this weekend. I so can't wait

boss screwed me over though and scheduled me for Saturday. Now the problem is she has to have someone cover me, and still get my hours in for the day. So I am going in early my 3 days scheduled yet or going in today for a bit, haven't decided that yet. ANd I am going in Saturday morning to do paperwork and leave from there to go north. I'm not mad, she just forgot

:yesway:

If you have time, the CZ awaits you.
    They tore the carport at the Root Beer Stand down. I assume they are putting a new one up.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    so I have a dog that stopped coming in the dog door. She'd go out just fine, just not come in. We brainstormed, decided we needed to change the register vent because it is a bit beat up. Couldn't find the size I need, CM I still need to get you measurements. So I taped cardboard over it and placed a rug on top of that. It didn't help right away but then all of a sudden,, she's coming in no problem. Just now I hear her out there whining. She wouldn't come in through the dog door. So I go to let her in and the hubbies cat is sitting right in front of the dog door staring her down, NOT letting her in. I'm gonna kill me a cat

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    so I have a dog that stopped coming in the dog door. She'd go out just fine, just not come in. We brainstormed, decided we needed to change the register vent because it is a bit beat up. Couldn't find the size I need, CM I still need to get you measurements. So I taped cardboard over it and placed a rug on top of that. It didn't help right away but then all of a sudden,, she's coming in no problem. Just now I hear her out there whining. She wouldn't come in through the dog door. So I go to let her in and the hubbies cat is sitting right in front of the dog door staring her down, NOT letting her in. I'm gonna kill me a cat
    That's funny.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It's obvious the dog and cat have some unresolved issues. I suggest a professional animal therapist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom