• Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Mom, lots of people at Jasper, very few at Winamac. Both had lots of steel cases on the ground. As for stopping on Monday, both ranges are closed on Monday and from what I understand they will run you off .

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom, lots of people at Jasper, very few at Winamac. Both had lots of steel cases on the ground. As for stopping on Monday, both ranges are closed on Monday and from what I understand they will run you off .

Well, I guess we won't go that day then. When the weather breaks, I would like to get him out there on a day when it is not crowded. I don't know how he will be since his stroke, but he wants to get back out there and try shooting again.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I'd bet any day during the week would be less crowded, you should take him, I bet he'd have a great time. Take a box of .22's and let him make a day of it. Take some snacks, a thermos of coffee and some bottled water

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'd bet any day during the week would be less crowded, you should take him, I bet he'd have a great time. Take a box of .22's and let him make a day of it. Take some snacks, a thermos of coffee and some bottled water

He doesn't shoot his .22. I imagine he still has a few of those, but I'm sure we would have to take the .45s. I think he sold the colt I used to shoot, but I know he still has the ruger target pistol cause I have seen it the last couple of times I have visited. That is his gun of choice. Knowing him, we would have a trunk full of stuff to play with. I need to make it a day my sister can come along since she really wants to go too.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Went shopping for garden supplies today at Lowes and Rural King this AM, shot 45lc out of the big Colts one in each hand for fun this afternoon before it started raining again.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Went shopping for garden supplies today at Lowes and Rural King this AM, shot 45lc out of the big Colts one in each hand for fun this afternoon before it started raining again.

never rained much in Indy today. Was darn chilly though

I said something to the gal I was working with that it was chilly in the store, I looked at the thermostat and it was a brisk 66° in there. I turned the heat on

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom