Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It was empty when I showed up... not sure what happened... started to wonder if there was a nuke strike down south.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sad day picking up brass at Jasper-Pulaski and the Winamac ranges, only got about 1/4 of a bucket

I'll be going right past the gates there on Monday. Want me to see if any got left behind this weekend? Was anybody there shooting?

Hmmm...I wonder if the weather would be nice enough for me to take my dad there Monday when I sit with him while mom has her procedure done. They live just a few miles west of the range.

Howdy anyone who might be here. Hubby was bored today and wanted to go to Walmart...on a Saturday! I told him he was nuts but he and I were both carrying so I figured we were safe.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    How are ya feeling, 451? I saw you got the drains out the other day. That has to be an improvement.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    the drain removal helped but things are still pretty sore...a sneezing fit this morning didn't help

Oh...that does not sound like fun at all! I guess my husband is afraid of what I might be planning for supper tonight after last night's tuna casserole. Who knew he disliked that so much. I don't know where he is taking me, but he is afraid to let me cook in case I have something else in mind that is similar. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom