• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I suppose some people may have benefits questions, but the vast majority who call are whiners and tattletales.

True. we had a department where a lady allegedly saw someone smoking pot at a party. She called HR and they made the guy go take a drug test while this guys boss had to watch. I told HR that if someone pulls that **** on one of my people I will not be part of it and they better have more proof than some busybody running her yap.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I haven't dropped much yet but have been doing mostly weights. Will start into more cardio in a few weeks and should see some pounds fall then.

I'm doing mostly cardio now til the Biggest Loser is over next Fri., then I'll try and hit the weights a little harder.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Mine has mostly come frome diet change so far. Started walking in the mornings after the wife and kiddo head out. Probably work on running next week. I need to find a cheap gym nearby that has decent weights and doesn't get mad if you take a deep breath.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Diet is my downfall. I haven't changed the diet at all and don't really plan on it. Mine generally isn't too bad (at least during the week) so I should be ok with just working out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom