mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mrs.G have you ever been to El Camino when you come to Plymouth? It's next to the Red Rock Inn out by Key bank and the Holiday Inn.
    Very good Mexican food

Mi Camino...we go there fairly often. Fajitas Jalisco for Two is our "usual" when we go there.

Hacienda burnt last week, Wed, Thur or Fri. My kid was driving by while the fire trucks were there. I've been by twice since then and forgot to look

Found this... Small Fire Closes Hacienda for Lunch on Wednesday | WTCA FM 106.1 and AM 1050 The Best, Music, News and Sports

DQ had fire trucks there the other day, but it was something that overheated and not an actual fire. I believe they reopened the next day. Whew...that could have been bad.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Mi Camino...we go there fairly often. Fajitas Jalisco for Two is our "usual" when we go there.

Found this... Small Fire Closes Hacienda for Lunch on Wednesday | WTCA FM 106.1 and AM 1050 The Best, Music, News and Sports

DQ had fire trucks there the other day, but it was something that overheated and not an actual fire. I believe they reopened the next day. Whew...that could have been bad.
    Howdy mom and thanks for the info. I keep forgetting to check KVI or TCA websites

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    :yesway:

Somehow, I was put in charge of the flag poles at work. I need to replace the tuck (rotating double pulley) but can not find one with the right thread to screw into the top of the pole. All sites I have seen have either a 1-1/1
    4 or 1-1/2 NPT fitting. The one on the pole is and oddball. Its not pipe thread because the thread pitch is 12 and a 1.25 coupling slides over it.

Did you try that flag place in Mishawaka? I can't think of the name of the place now

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Did you try that flag place in Mishawaka? I can't think of the name of the place now

I have looked everywhere. Called 2 manufactures and they both said, "Hmmm, don't know what to tell you, never heard of that"

I ordered the 1.25NPT one and will have it machines down. If it doesn't screw in tight I will through bolt it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The lady in the office who placed the order was looking too. She was getting as frustrated as me. She believes the new one will fit with no problem. I love her optimism.:D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have looked everywhere. Called 2 manufactures and they both said, "Hmmm, don't know what to tell you, never heard of that"

I ordered the 1.25NPT one and will have it machines down. If it doesn't screw in tight I will through bolt it.
    now that's how ya get **** done

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    :yesway:

Somehow, I was put in charge of the flag poles at work. I need to replace the tuck (rotating double pulley) but can not find one with the right thread to screw into the top of the pole. All sites I have seen have either a 1-1/1
    4 or 1-1/2 NPT fitting. The one on the pole is and oddball. Its not pipe thread because the thread pitch is 12 and a 1.25 coupling slides over it.

You probably have a metric flag pole designed for flying communist flags.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom