Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Find any Morells today?

None, early and it's been cold.

Looking forward to my annual "morel meal". Morels and short cuts of steak sauteed in butter then put the heap on a toasted piece of french bread for a sandwich, serve with fried morels on the side like fries.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    So I just moved a pile of papers on my desk and there is a letter from the BMV with "IMPORTANT! Registration Form Enclosed" staring me in the face. Oh oh.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    None, early and it's been cold.

Looking forward to my annual "morel meal". Morels and short cuts of steak sauteed in butter then put the heap on a toasted piece of french bread for a sandwich, serve with fried morels on the side like fries.

Sounds delicious! Better throw some onions in there too.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Speaking of.....I texted my boss today to tell him that we got the truck off the flagpole....only I forgot the "L" in flag. Yeah....

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Speaking of.....I texted my boss today to tell him that we got the truck off the flagpole....only I forgot the "L" in flag. Yeah....

I had to take my flag pole down today, the old concrete at the base broke up in one of the dig winds we had last fall. I set the base in fresh concrete today.
    I want to get my flag back up, and the POW flag I got for Christmas

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    So I have 2 1911's same make and model 1 in 9mm 1 in 45, both shoot 6" low at about 20 yrds no matter what ammo I use.
    Factory specs on the front sight say they are 0.180" tall according to this - https://dawsonprecision.com/sight-calculator/ I need to install 0.125" sights, That seems like a hell of a difference in sight hight.

It does. no idea what advice to give you.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I had to take my flag pole down today, the old concrete at the base broke up in one of the dig winds we had last fall. I set the base in fresh concrete today.
    I want to get my flag back up, and the POW flag I got for Christmas

:yesway:

Somehow, I was put in charge of the flag poles at work. I need to replace the tuck (rotating double pulley) but can not find one with the right thread to screw into the top of the pole. All sites I have seen have either a 1-1/1
    4 or 1-1/2 NPT fitting. The one on the pole is and oddball. Its not pipe thread because the thread pitch is 12 and a 1.25 coupling slides over it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom