• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    3 weeks after I sent in an expense report I will have the $$$ in a week. That's BS. ****ing new online system takes forever and has to be approved by twice as many people.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I will wait until I get my mileage check or pollworker pay or something like that. My paychecks don't seem to show up. Dang mail lady.

She is on vacation this week so mail delivery has been good! I found it pretty funny that she felt the need to put a handwritten note in my box letting me know I would have a sub delivering this week. I cheered and told hubby that meant we would actually get all of our mail. So far, that appears to be correct and it shows up on time. I figured she left the note so I wouldn't mention her by name if I had to complain about the awful service we were sure to have in her absence. LOL!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I guess I will wait until I get my mileage check or pollworker pay or something like that. My paychecks don't seem to show up. Dang mail lady.

She is on vacation this week so mail delivery has been good! I found it pretty funny that she felt the need to put a handwritten note in my box letting me know I would have a sub delivering this week. I cheered and told hubby that meant we would actually get all of our mail. So far, that appears to be correct and it shows up on time. I figured she left the note so I wouldn't mention her by name if I had to complain about the awful service we were sure to have in her absence. LOL!
    if that wasn't so sad... oh hell, it is funny no matter how sad :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom