• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bleachey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2019
    Petersburg
    It's a thing you put money in every payday.
    And once in awhile you move it to a better interest rate.
    Im not a money person but I was taught this long ago.
    Always pay yourself FIRST.
    It's a skill many aren't taught and NEVER learn.

Your taught to be a good little consumers, get in debt and spend it all!

Own nothing, you'll be happy!
    The disappointment of it all will be that, though we were wise and saved and did the research and delayed gratification, when the government eventually collapses our currency, we'll have just as much as those who didn't do any of those - nothing.
    Ohhhhhh, you're talking about the money I have left over after paying bills that's used to buy stuff like pew pews and things that come out of pew pews for when it all collapses I can take care of myself. A piece of paper with numbers on it won't do much good when all goes to hell.......

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The disappointment of it all will be that, though we were wise and saved and did the research and delayed gratification, when the government eventually collapses our currency, we'll have just as much as those who didn't do any of those - nothing.
    Just living is a speculative gamble. Aim for the gains. Gubmint collapses, eat the gubmint.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    These funds are emergency and regular sinking fund stuff. Investing $ go into the markets.
    I keep that money in a 1 year money market at I believe 5'1% with Navy Federal CC, if I need to transfer a few hundred or a few thousand you just loose the interest off what money you transfered out. It seems to be a better deal for me than a saving account at what .2% or whatever it is paying now,
    To get money is just a quick phone call and in two minutes its done.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Ohhhhhh, you're talking about the money I have left over after paying bills that's used to buy stuff like pew pews and things that come out of pew pews for when it all collapses I can take care of myself. A piece of paper with numbers on it won't do much good when all goes to hell.......
    Good Luck.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Own nothing, you'll be happy!
    Purple?

Sometimes, and for some people, zero debt makes sense. But loans, leases, etc. are often the only way to start one's own business, leverage greater profits,...

...buy something you need, but don't have all the cash for right now.

Ramsey sounds like you, or you like him,...and Dave knows a great deal, but he is giving advice that is--again--only good for SOME people.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Buy ammo with your savings. It will be good to barter with after Kameltoe wins the election.

Indeed. This banker says: money, at least the American kind, is not a real, usable resource in the event of..

Well. In the event of ANY thing or things that causes your neighbors not to believe in that piece of paper anymore.

As with many things in life, resource management is best done with an eye towards BALANCE.

Top Bottom