• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Glad to hear nobody got hurt.....Fires in the workplace are bad news....:noway:

guy who "started" it, said all he could think about was getting it out NOW! they'd move the jobs to Mexico if he didn't get it out.

it was in heat treat. so that guy didn't start it, it was his operation that it happened on

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So we have to earn 750 points by doing certain things to help us lead a healthier lifestyle, this is for health insurance and it helps us keep our lower (still damn expensive) rates.

We got the stuff to start doing it early this week. I have already earned 50 points. I got this

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So we have to earn 750 points by doing certain things to help us lead a healthier lifestyle, this is for health insurance and it helps us keep our lower (still damn expensive) rates.

We got the stuff to start doing it early this week. I have already earned 50 points. I got this

Yeah, we have one of those too, but I didn't join it...I thought it was too obtrusive...
    Like giving them permission to see how often we go to the Y??? Really??

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

We have something similar, but it's pretty easy to fudge. Forgot about it last quarter until the last day and still finished all our points.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, we have one of those too, but I didn't join it...I thought it was too obtrusive...
    Like giving them permission to see how often we go to the Y??? Really??

I wear a fit bit, let them see how much I don't sleep, how much I don't walk. haha Fit bit did say I slept 7hr 45 minutes last night. Right there tells me that they aren't that good. I didn't sleep half of what I was in bed.

I track my food, which I have always done anyway. I'll get points for doing my routine exams this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom