mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sorry you are hurting 451...hope you heal and are better than new in no time!

Water tank filled. Got the mail and detoured through the woods to get back to the house...hands were full of trash again. I guess I need to take a bag with me and take that route when I get the mail now. Still no antlers found.

Still no rain. Now what to do....hmmm....guess I could go supervise the cleanup in the tractor shed. So far, everything with a motor has been started and moved around. Found some tires to add to my list of things to take to the swap meet. And fruit picker baskets that go on the pole for picking apples and such. A pole pruner. A stack of shingles that we won't need since we are going with a metal roof when we do that this spring/summer. Everything will have metal roofs then except the entrance to the root cellar.

I'm not sure I want to see what treasures are being unearthed. It could be scary. I could take the mule for a spin around the edge of the woods and look for antlers that way. I should probably test it to make sure it will start before hubby's cousin comes back to get it for the summer. He probably would want me to drive it around and keep it in good running condition. I don't know where the key is...so there is that...

I'm starting to sound like those night time runners on here. :)

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Sorry you are hurting 451...hope you heal and are better than new in no time!

Water tank filled. Got the mail and detoured through the woods to get back to the house...hands were full of trash again. I guess I need to take a bag with me and take that route when I get the mail now. Still no antlers found.

Still no rain. Now what to do....hmmm....guess I could go supervise the cleanup in the tractor shed. So far, everything with a motor has been started and moved around. Found some tires to add to my list of things to take to the swap meet. And fruit picker baskets that go on the pole for picking apples and such. A pole pruner. A stack of shingles that we won't need since we are going with a metal roof when we do that this spring/summer. Everything will have metal roofs then except the entrance to the root cellar.

I'm not sure I want to see what treasures are being unearthed. It could be scary. I could take the mule for a spin around the edge of the woods and look for antlers that way. I should probably test it to make sure it will start before hubby's cousin comes back to get it for the summer. He probably would want me to drive it around and keep it in good running condition. I don't know where the key is...so there is that...

I'm starting to sound like those night time runners on here. :)

I though all you needed was a bridle and saddle to get the mule started! :D

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hello GregD! Long day, but I have done a strenuous job for the last time. That job is being moved to the other shop in the country.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom