• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Guy wanted too much money for that one, reserve was high. There's always something else coming on GB.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    These guys and gals apparently did too. These were part of my visitors while I was fixing dinner. I don't think I had them all in the picture but I tried...they were just too spread out in the back yard. I count at least 16 here but I know I counted 18 from the window.

Bumping for Leadeye...shows how much snow we have too. Tell your wife I am keeping these up here so they don't eat her flowers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    16 Deer in the pic Mom?

There were a couple that were side by side but that was what I counted. I counted 18 looking out the window so I think there was one off to the left and another that might have been farther out in the orchard/trees. They were all running around and playing. I just kept my finger on the button so it repeatedly took shots and I could be sure to get some that were good.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There were a couple that were side by side but that was what I counted. I counted 18 looking out the window so I think there was one off to the left and another that might have been farther out in the orchard/trees. They were all running around and playing. I just kept my finger on the button so it repeatedly took shots and I could be sure to get some that were good.

Actually, I count 17 since there is a butt to the far right of the picture too. :D

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    A county snowplow does a number on a deer

They tried to do a number on my mailbox last week, but my mailbox survived!! :rockwoot: A few taps with the sledge hammer and it was right back to where it was before it got whacked by the blade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom