mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Snowbound and planning to stay where we are. My daughter called off work. Said her boyfriend yelled from the bedroom that she was going NOWHERE today and to make the call. I might have to give him a point for that one. I think that is the first time I have had anything nice to say about him. Maybe he is trying to be a better person?

Offered hubby a choice...pineapple upside down cake or blueberry cake. I am going to need to get to the kitchen and get the cake in the oven so it can bake. Need to throw in a loaf of bread and then roast the chicken. Good day to have the oven going at least. Why does snow make me want to eat?

Glad to hear DB is going to get his kitty today.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We got a refund on Federal. State is the one that sucks for us. The union is in Illinois so they take out zero taxes all year long for state and county. We pay around $400 to $450 quarterly and usually end up with less than $20 coming back. I just apply it to the first quarterly payment.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The pictures on FB are nuts. I'm not going anywhere except maybe to see if the mail lady made it through. I figure I should wait a while since she usually isn't here this early and she may not make it at all today. I don't blame her if she doesn't and I am not expecting anything important.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pretty quiet in here. I think I am going to go get the chicken in the oven and then crochet for a while. Pineapple upside down cake and bread are done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom