• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Here's something I've fired a bit. With factory mags they were good, but most of the aftermarket 30 round mags in the 80s made them jam-o-matics. Get hot quickly with much FA fire, burned my fingers once on the end cap. Solid simple mechanism though, easy to clean and take apart. The short barreled versions with the folding stocks were really difficult to keep on target in FA, I always figured that configuration was for storage and hip shot room sweeping.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Here's something I've fired a bit. With factory mags they were good, but most of the aftermarket 30 round mags in the 80s made them jam-o-matics. Get hot quickly with much FA fire, burned my fingers once on the end cap. Solid simple mechanism though, easy to clean and take apart. The short barreled versions with the folding stocks were really difficult to keep on target in FA, I always figured that configuration was for storage and hip shot room sweeping.
    That makes sense.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What you really need KJQ is a Powder Springs 45 ACP MAC-10. Cheap reliable mags, big easy to reload caliber and really high rate of fire. Add an old Sionics suppressor and at sub gun ranges it's hand held Spooky.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    What you really need KJQ is a Powder Springs 45 ACP MAC-10. Cheap reliable mags, big easy to reload caliber and really high rate of fire. Add an old Sionics suppressor and at sub gun ranges it's hand held Spooky.
    Your not ready to part with it yet. I'll keep posting Linda Vaughn pics trying to soften you up. :laugh: This might be a bad plan.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There's got to be some on GB. With sub guns rate of fire is king, the amount of bullets fired over degrees of arc swept at close range, like a horizontal shotgun.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There's got to be some on GB. With sub guns rate of fire is king, the amount of bullets fired over degrees of arc swept at close range, like a horizontal shotgun.
    There are plenty on GB and Subguns, I just can't commit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom