Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Speaking of wind, why do they say it blows? For all any one knows it could suck instead. food for thought.

Ok, here's more.

Who was the first person to see an egg come out a chickens ass, and think, I'll bet would be good fried?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I didn't get no memo! It was balls to the wall, again. And tomorrow will be the same. And Sat. morning the same :poop:.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I didn't get no memo! It was balls to the wall, again. And tomorrow will be the same. And Sat. morning the same :poop:.

Sorry to hear that man. You need a therapy session Sunday then (range trip). It'll make you feel better. I was off yesterday but cleaned all the floors around the house as the little one is about to start crawling. You don't think vaccuming and running a carpet cleaner is a lot of work until you do it for 6 straight hours, I am sore in places I didn't know existed.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Sorry to hear that man. You need a therapy session Sunday then (range trip). It'll make you feel better. I was off yesterday but cleaned all the floors around the house as the little one is about to start crawling. You don't think vaccuming and running a carpet cleaner is a lot of work until you do it for 6 straight hours, I am sore in places I didn't know existed.
    No biggie on the work thing, it will get easier as time goes on. Yes, I do need some therapy. I will try out my new mags when they arrive, hopefully tomorrow.

On the soreness thing, go to Walgreen's and get some Arni-care gel. Best thing there is for overdoing it. Rub on sore spots. :oldwise:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom