Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ugh... Who left the ****ing gate open?

Side note, "unwritten rules" are stupid. If it's a rule, make it a rule. We have enough trouble getting people to follow the WRITTEN rules.

/rant

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ugh... Who left the ****ing gate open?

Side note, "unwritten rules" are stupid. If it's a rule, make it a rule. We have enough trouble getting people to follow the WRITTEN rules.

/rant

I agree...but I thought I'd help the new guy out...because currently, it is an unwritten rule. I have no power to change the written rules.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree...but I thought I'd help the new guy out...because currently, it is an unwritten rule. I have no power to change the written rules.

No matter how many rules we write not everything can be covered fairly.
    That said we rely on the members to a point to keep things running smoothly.

Thanks for that.......:)

I sent the new guy a PM with the explanation and welcomed him into the forum.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That has been added to the monthly budget.....:)

I haven't had a good cheeseburger in a while. That happens when you're pinching pennies and eating healthier (down ~18lbs since the begging of the year). Gonna make home made venison burgers this week...on a sandwich thin bun. Not really the big juicy cheeseburger of UJ's but, whatever.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Howdy, welcome to INGO.

A word of advice, since you are new you don't have a lot of posts. That's ok, we all started somewhere. This thread is kind of like our chat room where we talk about nothing and sometimes something. It is easy to get a lot of posts in here fairly quickly. Because of that, there is an unwritten rule that you need to get your 50 quality posts elsewhere so you (not you specifically, but new people) can't use this thread as a quick way to run to 50 posts and get access to the classifieds.

Wait, I thought this was the side door to the classifieds? I found my way in I have just never found my way out. :dunno:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I haven't had much of an appetite for a week. But, a cheeseburger sounds really good right now.

I'm more in the mood for a deep fried tenderloin. :drool:

It is Tenderloin Tuesday, after all.

12249971_1089851701047553_6786900231982303751_n.jpg

Ghost Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Central
    I don't know what I possibly could have done or said to receive a rule definition, a not so nice greeting and a message from a moderator. I thought the whole purpose of any forum was to make friends with like-minded individuals who have a interest in firearms, the 2nd Amendment and life in general. I am sorry if I stepped in where I shouldn't. I have a pretty thick skin and I understand not all the members behave themselves in accordance with the rules at times (we're not perfect) but I was just trying to "jump in".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I broke protocall this A.M. and made up some delicious breakfast sammy's

Really yummy whole wheat buns toasted, fried Baloney on a fried egg with some real cheese.........:drool:

Spouse is gonna kill me......:runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom