Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The wife wants a new front door, redo our hall bathroom, and possibly expand our concrete patio. Could be an expensive summer.

We are doing a ground level deck. I will be putting a shelter style roof over it.
    New front door is on the list as is new siding on the entire back of the house. It does not match the front. Wife wants it changed. I guess I agree.
    Re-building the outside support wall on the carport and then......maybe.....I am done.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Being new and all, I am not sure what Status Update means. But :wavey: anyway.

Howdy, welcome to INGO.

A word of advice, since you are new you don't have a lot of posts. That's ok, we all started somewhere. This thread is kind of like our chat room where we talk about nothing and sometimes something. It is easy to get a lot of posts in here fairly quickly. Because of that, there is an unwritten rule that you need to get your 50 quality posts elsewhere so you (not you specifically, but new people) can't use this thread as a quick way to run to 50 posts and get access to the classifieds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom