mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning! Well, maybe it isn't morning anymore, but I'm finally checking in!

Whew....I actually got quite a bit done today and I guess my daughter and I are going to have girls night out and go play bingo. She wants to go cause she won money last week. I told her if I don't win the $500 she is going to owe me. :D She only won $22 last week, but I want to win big. She told me I could take a big cup of wine with me if that would make me feel better. It might make it more fun....a sippy cup of an adult beverage seems like a good idea to me unless I get pulled over on the way. It's only a couple of miles away though...hmmmm.

I think I am sort of caught up on some stuff finally. That's new.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have AT$T DSL. One of the 50,000 times I had a problem I called them up and was told they don't have DSL on my road.

Do they use the Centurylink lines? That's all we have here but I think we can actually get phone service from other companies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :lmfao:"Would you like to come out and make sure?" would have been my response, as well as "well then who the hell have I been paying for my internet service?"

:D I drove around town (small town) and found the local at$t guy. He fixed my line.

Another time when I was on the phone dealing with a problem they tried to sell me U-Verse. I told them you don't off U-verse around. She insisted they did.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Was it someone here that recommended Avast for virus protection? My Norton is set to expire in March so I thought I should start checking out what I can find to replace it if there is a good one. I'd like a free one but am willing to pay since that is what I have been doing.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I now have his work and personal cell number. I see him in the mornings at the local BP station and by him a cup of coffee now and then.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Was it someone here that recommended Avast for virus protection? My Norton is set to expire in March so I thought I should start checking out what I can find to replace it if there is a good one. I'd like a free one but am willing to pay since that is what I have been doing.

Avast is good. Right now I am using the Microsoft security essentials. I think that's what its called. Its free

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I guess my daughter and I are going to have girls night out and go play bingo. She wants to go cause she won money last week. I told her if I don't win the $500 she is going to owe me. :D She only won $22 last week, but I want to win big. She told me I could take a big cup of wine with me if that would make me feel better. It might make it more fun....a sippy cup of an adult beverage seems like a good idea to me unless I get pulled over on the way. It's only a couple of miles away though...hmmmm.

I played midnight bingo (in Louisville) a few times after working late with some co-workers before. We used to stop by a local bar, hit the $2 LITs and then go try and play bingo. Needless to say, we were having a hard time keeping up, and were very loud and obnoxious and the little old bingo ladies were not amused. After a few times we tried playing sober, I actually won $200 two weeks in a row. The bingo ladies didn't like that either.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I played midnight bingo (in Louisville) a few times after working late with some co-workers before. We used to stop by a local bar, hit the $2 LITs and then go try and play bingo. Needless to say, we were having a hard time keeping up, and were very loud and obnoxious and the little old bingo ladies were not amused. After a few times we tried playing sober, I actually won $200 two weeks in a row. The bingo ladies didn't like that either.

I'm usually at that "loud and obnoxious" table no matter where we end up. People always tell us they want to sit at our table the next time because what is normally boring is always fun at our table! Some of the bingo ladies will know me so we should be okay. I don't think anyone will be mad that we are there to liven things up a bit.

I guess I should go eat since we are leaving in an hour. Leftovers for supper tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom