• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Actually I would say I am consistent in my beliefs. I do not believe it should be legal for workers to band together and hold a business and consumers hostage to get what they want, just as I don’t believe it should be legal for the auto companies to band together to screw over the workers and consumers. What is good for the goose is good for the gander…
    Would be a fine approach for a just and moral people…… we’re not there maybe never were or will be

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Actually I would say I am consistent in my beliefs. I do not believe it should be legal for workers to band together and hold a business and consumers hostage to get what they want, just as I don’t believe it should be legal for the auto companies to band together to screw over the workers and consumers. What is good for the goose is good for the gander…
    So the owners of labor can not band together to form an HOA.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Amazing how no comment or complaints on how much money the shipping corporations make on here, nope only on how much the working stiff makes. It’s no wonder why our country is a mess as we turn on each other in jealousy or selfish interests. With 45k members of the longshoremen you could pay them all a million and it would not realistically raise the cost of the items they unload so that you would even notice. I won’t even go into how much money we GIVE away to those who do nothing.
    And as many as I asked repeatedly, only one has posted who they work for and or what they do for a living. Hummm.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    As a company, all they have to do is not sign the contract.

We could always go back to the nonexistent benefits and work weeks we all had before we had Labor Unions.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom